Customised lighting poles
Design flexibility is one of the advantages of aluminium light poles. But the metal offers other benefits that you should consider before deciding on your road-lighting needs.
Sustainable public lighting
The broad Hydro range of light poles consists of conical and cylindrical stepped light poles. They are manufactured from seamless aluminium tubes and are supplied as standard in natural brushed aluminium. If required, Hydro can deliver the light poles anodized or electrostatically powder coated. Hydro offer:
- Post top light poles
- Decorative light poles, custom-made and shaped by your ideas
- Light poles with brackets, often placed alongside roads, where the light is fixed at a distance from the pole, i.e. over the roadway
- Accessories for all types of ground surfaces and for protection of the poles
Auckland Transport Approved
The following Hydro Poles have been accepted onto the approved list AT-LCAL by Auckland Transport (click the titles to download full dimensions in PDF format)
- MHL Hydro 6m Tapered Ground Mount Alum Pole
- MHL Hydro 8m Tapered Ground Mount Alum Pole
- MHL Hydro 10m Tapered Ground Mount Alum Pole
The above link will open the product’s page on the supplier’s website where you can find more information, including datasheets and .ies files for download (if available).