TRILUX’s new E-Line NEXT is the evolution of the already very successful E-Line linear range.
E-Line Next boasts an industry-leading 190 lumens (delivered) / watt (input) and 15 optics which gives incredible flexibility for multiple applications.
- Trunking based linear lighting system
- 3 trunking options
- FIX – Fixed connection version of gear trays, track lights etc. New gear trays are backward-compatible with previous (LED/T8/T5) versions .
- FLEX – Continuous track style connection of gear trays, track lights, high bays etc
- IP54 – IP54 rated version incorporating IP54 covers & end caps
- Industry-leading efficacy of190lm/W (delivered lumens per input watts)
- 230,000+ permutations configurable from the following options:
- various trunking lengths to suit application
- 750mm, 1500mm and 2250mm LED module lengths
- 2000 lm to 20,000 lm outputs (500 lm or 1000 lm increments)
- 15 distributions including two double-asymmetrics
- 3000K, 4000K, 6500K and Active (tunable white) colour options
- CRI 90 standard / CRI 80 optional (up to 190 lm/W)
- white, black or silver finish
- L80 70,000 hr life
- Suitable for a wide range of industrial, commercial, office, retail/supermarkets, educational & institutional applications
The above link will open the product’s page on the supplier’s website where you can find more information, including datasheets and .ies files for download (if available).